Lose Weight 100 Calories At A Time



It's Time to Lose Weight

As I continue the never-ending journey of losing weight and keeping it off and improving my overall health and fitness I have found it helpful to think in terms of 100.

Diet Plans

It seems as though every single thing that I put into my mouth contains at least 100 hundred calories so I decided to use the number 100 as my unit of measurement and set out to reduce my weight 100 calories at a time.

Diet Goals

My daily diet goal is 2000 calories or less, so for my three main meals each day, I try to keep the total calories under 400 and that leaves me an additional 800 calories which I use for small snacks which I try to keep under 100 calories each.

Diet Tips

This tip along with reducing the amount of sweets and carbohydrates and drinking more water has helped me to considerably lose more weight.

No system is perfect, it's all about lifestyle changes. If you're serious about losing weight, then perhaps it's time to make a choice and sets some diet and weight loss goals that you can commit to for life.

Keep your diet and weight loss goals in front of you at all times to remind you of the importance of your goal.

Click the images to purchase Diet and Weight Loss Reminders  


Comments