Stick To Your Diet




Problems Sticking To Your Diet?

Like many people I sometimes have a hard time sticking to my diet.

My intentions are good but it seems as though I can always come up with a reason or an excuse to revert back to my poor eating habits.

In order to help myself stay on track I starting playing a little game called
"Stick To Your Diet."

Stick To Your Diet Game

The game is really simple and all that is needed to play are one or two refrigerator magnets. 

The magnets that I created for myself have motivational and inspirational diet tips on them to add that extra element of visualization and positive reinforcement.

You can place the magnets on any metal surface but I have mine on the fridge since that's were the food is and the kitchen is where I am most likely to over-eat.

Diet Game Rules

The rules of my diet game are really simple.

Each time that I go into the kitchen to get something to eat, I stop,
look at the magnet, read it and then I pick it up and move it to another spot on my refrigerator.

Diet Game Benefits

Playing this game with myself and going through this simple little ritual accomplishes several things.

It reminds me to eat properly and moving the magnet to different locations prevents me from getting used to it being there and simply ignoring it.

If you need a little help sticking to your diet try this little diet game or create your own!

Good luck and happy dieting!

Click to shop or create your own diet and weight loss magnet.

Comments