Gifts for Veterans and Patriotic Friends and Family



Gifts For Veterans Day

Veterans Day was right around the corner so I was just sitting here in my office thinking of ways that I could do something to show support for them and all of the patriotic American civilians who support them.

So I logged onto my website and designed several Veterans Day Cards and gifts over the course of several hours. 

As I was patiently working along all of a sudden this one gift that I created jumped out and really made an impression on me.

The Gift

I designed this wooden keepsake box with a ceramic tile inlay of a beautiful American Flag on the lid.

For some reason I just couldn't stop looking at it and I thought, this is simple but the meaning behind it is so very powerful.

It symbolizes America and all of the things that our veterans and enlisted men and women fought for and are still fighting to keep safe.

Having served in the United States Marine Corps and being a veteran myself, I quickly decided that I just have to have one of those boxes right away.

I already know what I'm going to do with my American Flag Keepsake Box when it arrives. 

I'm going to set it on the dresser and put my dog tags and a couple of other small items from my tour of duty in it.

Veterans Are Special

Veterans are a special breed of men and women who have made great sacrifices and endured many hardships in order to serve their country.

Often Separated from family and friends and alone in sometimes distant and perhaps hostile environments, they bravely endure what many cannot even begin to imagine.

Thank You For Your Service

Veterans and our American Servicewomen and Men are great patriots who deserve a little kindness, recognition and understanding from time to time.

So if you get the opportunity to say "Thank You For Your Service" to one of these courageous men or women, I hope that you will show them how much you appreciate what they have done in service of our great country.

Patriotic Friends and Family

Patriotic friends and family are perhaps some of the biggest supporters of our veterans and our troops and they should take pride in knowing that their support and kind words and gestures no matter how great or small are cherished and greatly appreciated by those who have unselfishly served their country.

So you see, we are all connected, veterans, active duty and civilians and mutual respect and support is so vital to the peaceful survival of us all.

Happy Veterans Day




Comments