How To Remember When To Send Birthday Cards

Birthday Cards


Don't Forget The Birthday Cards

I am the world's worst when it comes to remembering birthdays and sending birthday cards.

It's not that I don't care and I don't think that birthdays are important, it's just that all of those different dates just seem so random and hard to keep track of.

It's not like sending Christmas cards or other holiday cards for example where you only have to remember one date and you can pretty much sit down and do every thing at once and be done with it.

I struggle to remember the birth dates of family members, friends, employees, customers, you name it!  If there's a date attached to it chances are I will forget it.

Forgetting these important dates is not only embarrassing but I often have feelings of guilt.

Not too long ago I read this quote:

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse."

So it was at that point that I decided to make remembering birthdays a priority.

I gathered up all of the birthdays of the important people in my life and I loaded them into my e-mail calendar and scheduled reminders to myself a week to ten days before each birthday event.

When my reminder pops up, I just go to Greeting Cards 4 All and select a Birthday Card that I would like to send.

Customize Your Birthday Cards

I customize the inside of the card by adding the person's name or maybe editing the inner verse.

And when I am at the check-out stage of the process I enter the person's name and address and the card is mailed directly to them.

I can also have it mailed to my address if I want to deliver it in person.

This works great and it only takes a few minutes to complete the entire process.

No more embarrassment and feelings of guilt and shame!

Add those important birthdays to your calendar so you will always remember when to send those greeting cards and gifts.

Happy Birthday!

Simply click the link below to shop for thousands of cards!



Comments